Girls, Does this happen to you, when you meet a Shy/Innocent guy?

You first approach a Randpm dude you are sexually attracted to , because of his looks.

Then you start a conversation with him and realise in a few minutes that he seems to be the shy/innocent type.

Would you not see him in a sexual way anymore, because he is a bit too innocent and would rather be just friends?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If Iwas already interested, iI would be still quite interested because I find shy guys so cute! This has happened a few times to me actually, it actually makes me want them more because they seem so sweet and I want someone like that in my life.

• Thanks :) Why would you approach a random guy first , but when he asks for your number, you would give an excuse to NOT give your number?

• Maybe just got too shy herself or really doesn't have a phone, or even she just liked his looks. I don't know there are many reasons, but most likely she was just shy or didn'twant to give out her number

• Cool :) My last question is how would you act different around a guy you fancy VS guy friends?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm absolutely attracted to shy guys.

• Im never too loud, never too wuiet

• cool :)

• I would continue the relationship to a best friend level and see where it goes.

• When your around a guy you have to be very lady like so he don't end up dumping you. When your with the bros you can be whoever cause you'll be one of the guys.

• haha :P