Guys especially; Do you find Kim Kardashian to be extremely gorgeous looking?

Only speaking of her looks, forget her personality or who she is as a person... Looks wise only!!! And if you're going to say fake obviously she's has some work at least done but is she still gorgeous?

Updates:
Girls feel free to answer as well. Want honest opinions!!! Like back in her 2007 days

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Guy

• No she is not. I don't want to find her beautiful either. Just like I wouldn't be comfortable falling in love with an artificial intelligence. The whole fakeness is very repulsive to me. Her fake body is just the extension of her fake personality. She is a modern day Frankenstein...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that she has gorgeous facial features and her hair+makeup is really on point. nonetheless i think that her body is repulsive and only interesting to lookvat on photos. she sells herself extremely well , but ithink she isn't the type of woman most guys would want to date. but pretty? yes

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't she be the kind of woman guy's want to date? Because she seems superficial. ?

• yeah. she seems superficial, stuck up, fake and a little too focused on being a sex symbol. not really the material most guys fancy ;)

What Guys Said 19

• Majority of celebrities look average to me, and I also see a lot of fake stuff like makeup and implants (only a minority of celebrities looks really hot, and they are naturally that way). And some non-celebrities look way hotter and attractive. Kim Kardashian -- may be average or above average at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am sure people will think I am from another planet, but, who is Kim Kardashian?

1|1
    0|0
  • I could care less about them, don't even really pay attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into her face at all, so ehhhhh...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't lol.
    I actually find her physical features to be quite.. unpleasant. I don't find her big ass or boobs to be sexually attractive at all. I don't know if it's because she's fake looking or extremely masculine at the same time, but you wouldn't catch me with her even if you paid me lol. Call me superficial, but i'm being quite honest.
    I'm not entirely sure how guys can be attracted to her looks. Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful but in an average kind of way. I don't think she's exceptional as the media likes to make out.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

She seems to have a bemused expression on, all the time. Makes her seem like she's a bit slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's always looked good to me even now that she's fake

0|0
    0|0
  • No9oo99oooooooooooooooo

0|1
    0|0
  • not exagerating here: she┬┤s an abomination to me. back then she was ok/average at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no I don't find her attractive at all not because some ass she got she makes her gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fuck her given the opportunity, but there are much better looking women out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Honestly I do not. I'm just so repulsed by the kardashians it's ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her body is unattractive but her face sometimes looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face is about a 6~8 depending on her makeup, but I find her body too wide and fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaah, she not even among the pretty women.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's grotesque and boring, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is ugly in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not a guy, but personally I do think she's very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks way too fake in my opinion :/

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but it's all fake so meh not a reason for my to get jealous at her for anything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks... fake, in my opinion :/

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks way to fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her pretty, tbh but she's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but she's starting to look bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She's way too fake to ever be considered gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No honestly I don't see what people see in her. My dog is prettier then her.
    And for people to say that pretty celebrity's aren't as good looking as her are blind like honestly yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is alright, but nothing special in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

////////////

0|0
    0|0