Can a french kiss ever be just platonic?

Or does there mean there is definte sexual attraction

Most Helpful Girl

• People can do that as friends with benefits, so sure, it can just be platonic.

• Though I guess there'd have to be sexual attraction there to have that relationship... Maybe it could be platonic just for experimentation.

• But if it felt quite intense and it's with a best friend and things were said before you kissed, it surely is a sign of attraction right?

• Like I said, it could purely be because of experimentation, so there's a chance it could be platonic. But I expect that, unless it was discussed as experimentation beforehand, that it's not platonic.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• It can't be platonic, but that doesn't mean any party felt anything sexual during the kiss.

• Lol I doubt it

• It can be totally platonic. I've kissed a friend before and felt nothing apart from awkwardness and nothing at all... and this is when I was drunk! So yeah, don't kiss people you're not into.

• I think it can be whatever you want it to be

• Human relationships are so confusing. I'd never take a french kiss as platonic sign, but I am sure there are people who do.

• If there is alcohol involved, there don't have to be any sexual attraction at all. Even whitout alcohol there don't at all have to be attraction.

• Yes. Kisses can jsit be kisses

What Guys Said 2

• It's a very sexual thing to do so i doubt it. Tho i suppose with a friends with benefits it could work.

• not a platonic kiss no