How can my friend Tina know these guy likes her back?

My friend Tina likes these guy mark
He is really sweet and they have a lot in common , they have been talking at work on the phone ever Sunday , they remember , she calls more , because she miss him , but she missed him a lot yesterday at work she cried because he wasn't there , they always walk out ot the bus stop together. Mark asked her on her second call She told him that her friends R
And E were teasing her about her liking him and Mark asked do you still like me like that and she said yeah kind of shyly and Mark said there's nothing wrong with that. Tina even waits for him everyday he is there to walk and talk yo him. But she wants to hang out with Mark but she doesn't drive her sister is busy
Her mom works on the weekends. How can she hang out with mark. She adores these guy if she can't find away to go hang out with him before the decided to date , she well be heart broken and sad more then ever. Please help me help her?

My friend Tina woods is trying to find away to hang out with her special guy friend Mark , she really likes him , that's all, see thinks about all day and night and his amazingly handsome smile that makes, her so. Cheer up. Please she needs to know
How to find away to hang out with him , she doesn't like taxis she wants to be able hang out with her other friends to but she doesn't drive , her sister and mom work morning and nights even on the weekends her mom works any ideas for her

What Guys Said 2

• " She told him that her friends R
    And E were teasing her about her liking him and Mark asked do you still like me like that and she said yeah kind of shyly and Mark said there's nothing wrong with that."

^i see... sounds like mark doesn't like her as much as she does in my opinion... :|

"Her mom works on the weekends. How can she hang out with mark. "

^in which days mark's available then?

"She adores these guy if she can't find away to go hang out with him before the decided to date , she well be heart broken and sad more then ever. Please help me help her?"

^unfortunately if mark doesn't like her back as much as she does... she must handle a heart-break i'm afraid... :/

u should prepare her for it if it's about to come... ;)

"My friend Tina woods is trying to find away to hang out with her special guy friend Mark , she really likes him , that's all, see thinks about all day and night and his amazingly handsome smile that makes, her so. Cheer up. Please she needs to know "

^then wot she must do's ask mark for a date... if he isn't willin to make da first move... and if he doesn't accept once she asks her out... well... sorry but there's no other choice but handle this rejection...

by the way do u believe mark might like her appearance-wise?

"How to find away to hang out with him , she doesn't like taxis she wants to be able hang out with her other friends to but she doesn't drive , her sister and mom work morning and nights even on the weekends her mom works any ideas for her"

^isn't there any friend of hers who can drive her then?

• Says 32 but sounds like highschool dramma too me

What Girls Said 0