Guys, what should I do when my boyfriend is not responding to my message.. Its been a couple of days?

He says my questions are dumb... And im not being alert.. I ask him about his day... What he did and he does not like it.. What should i do to get his attention or for him to miss me? ..

2

What Guys Said 2

• "He says my questions are dumb... "

^this pretty much answers yer question actually... i'm afraid this guy considers yer questions "dumb"... and as a result he thinks he's "too good" to respond back to u... :/

"And im not being alert.. I ask him about his day... What he did and he does not like it.. What should i do to get his attention or for him to miss me? .."

^it's up to him to change his mind abut how he's viewin u... only thing u can do's try to ignore him... and see if he's gonna chase u back or not...

meanwhile consider about movin on... i'm afraid break-up's gonna come soon in yer case... :|

• What.. Dont say that.. I love this guy a lot... N he means so much to me.. We talk about marriage.. And everythinv.. I miss him.. He finally replied after 3 days.. Sigh

• i don't think he cares about his actions much... so ya i'd go wid he's an "ass"...

• Yeah.. A jerk.. Asshole... Maybe he is a player.. Said he used to be one... But not anymore!! ..

• I think keep your texts light and simple. Don't ask him questions like he's being interrogated. Guys don't like stuff like that. Also don't over text him too much. Space out your text I think texting can get played out easily because it's easy for it to get repetitive and run out of things to say. So keep it simple and if you want him to miss you more then take long breaks when texting him.

• I guess thats true.. I do ask how come no reply bc i do see him liking pics on instagram n imthinking why do that n not spend it with me

• Hey... Nno i never wrote anything on his wall... i was angry n said i know ur doing other things n i guess he's smart to clue the fact that i figured out he's on social media... Oh yes i tell my girls about him n they say i dunno how u have patience to deal with such a guy but he did bring me to a good guy like u :))

• That is good that you never wrote on his wall. Not all girls who stalked my page were annoying. Sometimes I liked the stalking. lol. It depends on who it was. Yeah he was smart in figuring it out. True you do have a lot of patience dealing with him. Lol thanks for the compliment. I think your the only one that thinks im nice. At least you don't block me like some people I know. Who don't give you the chance to explain anything.