My girlfriend is Very shy around me. Any tips on how I can make her more free around me?

Me and my girlfriend are 13 and we have the same birth week in December. :3 But thats not why I'm here. She is very. And this is what i need advise on. She is too shy with me. All i have to do is move my hand and she gets butterflies. Its quite annoying but i have a lot of patience with her since she does get really shy with me. We have been going out since May and i have loved her since January this year. And we have both fallen really deep for each other. I love her a lot. She loves me a lot back. She can't simply say I love you back to me she says random words because she gets shy but i love her despite everything. All her flaws. I love them so much. But shyness is getting over the top now. I want to help her out with being more free around me. I try to be the best Boyfriend ever for her because if i lose her i have no idea where i would be and she's one in a million. I know i just feel this and i can move on but life would never be the same. And i have no idea how to help her because i have never dated a shy girl before. Thats why i am here. She is shy to get physical which is fine. I mean hugs and stuff. I do shake her hand but she smiles at me and shakes really fast and gets shy. I love when she does that.. And she gets shy to send me pictures with her face in it. I always see her face but she thinks she does not look amazing which she does. She's really beautiful but she can't really see that. When her friends are around also she does not talk to me normally like when she does through text or if we are in a class full of people we don't know and or fully alone with each other. She's able to talk in class but gets really shy. So now that i have explained what she gets shy with. Can i please get some tips on how to support her and get rid of the shyness?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She is too shy with me. All i have to do is move my hand and she gets butterflies."

^obviouly she's shy coz she likes u... ;)

"She can't simply say I love you back to me she says random words because she gets shy but i love her despite everything."

^so u've said "i love u" though... right? but she didn't say back...

well i believe if she's really shy she'll open up as time goes by... u go out since may... so it's been for 4 months only... if she's da shy type she needs more time in order to open-up actually...

"I want to help her out with being more free around me. I try to be the best Boyfriend ever for her because if i lose her i have no idea where i would be and she's one in a million."

^have u ever told her she doesn't need to be shy around u? if u did... how did she react?

"She is shy to get physical which is fine. I mean hugs and stuff. I do shake her hand but she smiles at me and shakes really fast and gets shy. "

^btw... is she shy in general or only around u?

"And she gets shy to send me pictures with her face in it. I always see her face but she thinks she does not look amazing which she does."

^maybe she's insecure about her looks... does she get compliments from other pl though?

"When her friends are around also she does not talk to me normally like when she does through text or if we are in a class full of people we don't know and or fully alone with each other. "

^it's pretty obvious y she does... possibly she's afraid her friends might judge her...

"So now that i have explained what she gets shy with. Can i please get some tips on how to support her and get rid of the shyness?"

^as i told u... u have to tell her to open up... yet this needs some time as well... since u see each other for 4 months only...