When is being physical/touchy with your significant other appropriate?

I think I'm walking the line between being affectionate and clingy when it comes to hanging out with my boyfriend. We see each other 2-3 times a week because we go to different colleges. Whenever we hangout I find myself just wanting to touch him. When I say touch I mean casually not sexually. I want to hold his hand, hug, cuddle... etc. We keep our hands to ourselves with others, but when we are one on one, some part me just has to touch him. weird isn't it? Is it too much? Should I hold back?

• Yes, this behavior is over the top
  • No, this behavior is acceptable

Most Helpful Guy

• That's more than acceptable to me, as I'm someone that like physical contact when I'm in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Me and my woman have been together 3 years and we always hold hands when home and also in public

I only see 'clingy' as constantly talking and being together telling eacother you love eachother 100X a day

But being clingy isn't a bad thing

• I think what you've described to be perfectly fine, and normal behavior.

• I think what you describe is OK.

• Pesonally I Love PDA, I Don't Care What Other People Think, I LOVE LOVE My girlfriend So Does She to Me, We Always Hold Hands, Hug, Kiss in Public, We are Sooo Much in Love With Each Other, We Don't Care What Other People Think

What Girls Said 0