Girls, Help! I can't stop thinking about her what should I do?

OK so there's this girl that I like. She goes to my school and I first met her last year, We've never talked but there's just something about her that I just can't ignore. With any other girl I would just go up and talk to them but with her it's different. Everytime I see her I can't breathe and my heart starts to beat super fast. Everytime I consider talking to her I get nervous and walk away. No other girl has ever had this affect on me and I don't know what to do. Here's an example of my nervousness: We were in class and had to do a team building exercise where there's a bunch of questions on a paper and you have to find people that relate to them. For example, "speaks 2 languages" and once you find a person that does they sign your paper. So me and her were a couple feet away from each other and she made eye contact with me and started to walk over. I panicked and walked to the other side of the room. This is only one example of how I feel around her. She's the perfect girl for me physically and I just want to get to know her. I've gotten over my nervousness but there's only one problem. She's Egyptian and has really strict parents so she isn't allowed to date. This is the only reason I haven't asked her out already. I wanted to respect her religion and parent's wishes, but I can't stop thinking about her, and it's so bad that I can't even focus anymore. I'm not trying to be selfish but even if she did date how would her overly strict parents find out? I know that if we get to know each other we would have something special. Even if we can't date just getting to know and be around her would complete me. Do you think I should pursue her further? Why or why not? If so what would be the best way to go about having a relationship/friendship with her?

1

What Girls Said 1

• just try to relax and think over what you would wanna say and do it! lol but just start off with a simple normal conversation and be yourself, just make sure you are relaxed first and dont say anything offensive or come on too strong. if y'all develop a decent chemistry then you could start convos more and then find out about the dating situation. but start off small and feel out her response. so yeah go for it