Should I just give up on having a girlfriend?

I have absoluetly no personality, I'm not funny or charming. :(

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• If having a girlfriend is something you deeply, truly want then no, don't give up. But you can always take a break to focus on you, making yourself feel better before trying again.

• No girl has ever liked me. My personality is bland I'm not funny or charming.

• There are some women that might like other characteristics. Are you reliable and trustworthy? That might appeal to someone more than a sense of humor. There are so many people out there, that like different things. :)

• Thank you for MHO!

I hope you don't stop looking and find someone you like, and vice versa, one day. You are still so young. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be lol you're still young, just enjoy and work on yourself.

• No you shouldn't because you're a good guy and handsome. Theirs a girl out there that likes you☺.

• Thanks. But a lot of girls I've talked with seemed bored.

• You welcome and I'm sure you're not. I think you're interesting☺.

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys are undateable. I don't see that in you (I don't know you that well, but nevermind). Believe in yourself (and I really need to quit using clich├ęs, you're not here for a Hallmark card or fortune cookie), don't be scared, and if all else fails, no money spent on a date!

• then give up...

• Yes. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better without the idea of a girlfriend cluttering your mind.