I love three guys?

I've got 3 problems. A guy in florida that loves me, but he doesn't want to have any sexual relations. And he visits me every year. A guy thats in my class, he just wants to have sex, but keeps any emotions on to the way down low, and a guy in New Zealand that wants to have sexual relations with me + he loves me. I dont know whats happening, but i love all three of them so much.

• Guy in Florida
  • Guy in my Class
  • Guy in New Zealand

Most Helpful Guy

• That's easy. Flip a coin or roll a die and simply pick your poison already

Most Helpful Girl

• Long distance relationships are usually some bullcrap. In a way, so it being friends with benefits...

But in my opinion, having a fuck buddy is more beneficial in a way that you actually get to use the 5 senses on the person. 😂👍

Long distance relationships are full of empty promises... Sometimes they're genuine, although someone would usually ditch the relationship midway. it's a bit hard to keep things going - especially if you guys move waaay too fast (sexting/nudes etc.) or way too slow (nothing to talk about).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• WAIT NO!! I MEANT THE GUY IN FLORIDA!! He seems sweet!

• You can't love three people at the same time. I don't consider it possible. You probably feel infatuated with them or you happen to have a little crush on all 3. If I were you I wouldn't date any of them.