Guys, would you rather have an overly affectionate almost clingy girlfriend or no girlfriend at all?

• Overly affectionate almost clingy girlfriend
    45% (5)68% (17)61% (22)Vote
  • I'd rather be single
    55% (6)32% (8)39% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Single. I see people saying they'd just make her more independent but that's really screwed up to do. Either accept them as they are or move on. You shouldn't try to change people for your own desire. There's nothing wrong with being clingy by itself there's guys out there that want specifically that. It's just not for me but I won't try to change who they are because that's just narcissistic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• rather be single.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, the first one really isn't that bad. I don't understand why everyone is like 'oh she's smothering me!' She's showing you affection, attention, and that she cares about you. It's perfectly fine to me if the girl wishes to be over-affectionate and wants to tell me that all the time. I'll reciprocate the feelings because as a caring boyfriend it wouldn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love an overly affectionate clingy girlfriend. Girls have either ignored me all my life or given me a hard time. And nobody understands. A clingy and possessive girlfriend would be awesome.

2|4
    0|0
  • I would rather have one but I will break her of all of her control freak ways or she will have to move on I am my own man

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm difficult, I would say that yes but I also need her to be her own person

0|0
    0|0
  • Id' rather be single clingy equals pshccho

0|0
    0|0
  • singleeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... affectionate is fine, but clingy is not sexy AT ALL.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!