Guys, so I'm a senior in high school I'm 17 about to be 18 in a couple of weeks, I'm talking to this guy well were dating and he's in college but he?

lives 2 hours away could it work? we want to see each other but he always has plans or i have school games. He's a great guy and super nice but part of me thinks he just playing around. What do i do to know he's serious and make this work?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• well for this. I have to say take it by ear. that means every second of every day your altering your decision. good luck

What Guys Said 2

• If you're not going to go to his college and somehow end up live in his area- it WON'T work.

• I'm going to a different college then he is but he claims that he wants to transfer to my college so we can be closer. Thats sweet of him but I'm not that type of girl that drags him away from his family and friends i just couldn't ask him that what can i do

• If I were you-i'd take him on his word; see if he would transfer. It's things like these that will let girls know if he's serious about what he's saying or if everything he's saying is BS.

• okay yeah ill try it but you how do you deal with dating college guy knowing he go's to party and your far away

• If you doubt his seriousness then that's enough of a reason to break up. Add a LDR to that and it's even better if a choice.