Why do I feel cheap about this situation?

I like this guy and he has a girlfriend but he acts like he likes me but I'm staring to feel cheap because he's with her and even do he respects me and treats me good and I'm mor than sex to him I feel cheap because I'm he's second choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• His girlfriend was here first. You have no business being in his life in the first place so you can't really complain.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will feel some sort of way because you feel as if you can treat him better, or the fact that you do indeed sleep with him yet he still has his first girl around is making you feel 'cheap'. You sound frustrated and I can see why, at the end of the day you don't want to be with someone who won't pick you first x

• I didn't do anything I ignore him he's the one acting like a jealous boyfriend.

• Ah, well he's just wanting to have his cake and eat it too. You seem to know what you're doing so do you!

• I ignore him but he keeps being all over and it makes me sad because he's making me feel cheap when I know I'm better and the funny thing is everyone says he's a good guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, I don't think you should involve with someone who has already a girlfriend no matter how much you like that guy. If you're thinking for yourself and him, always remind him that he has a girlfriend. As for you, please don't be the 2nd choice. You wouldn't like your boyfriend to always keep a 2nd choice right?

• I haven't even talk to him he's the one that acts like a jealous boyfriend I found out he liked me because I ask here I'm very obtuse about guys but once I found he had a girlfriend I backed away but I feel cheap because I feel like he wants me as a rebound and I know he knows I'm more than that and it makes me feel cheap when I'm a good girl.