I really don't understand why he stopped talking to me?

We were dating for a few months and things were going so well and he seemed like he was REALLY into me... saying all these things about how much he likes me and how special I am to him. We had the best date and he took me to his favorite spot right before he moved away to another city for work and it's been two weeks and he hasn't talked to me since even though I tried reaching out to him last week.

What could I have done?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it's you. I think it's his fault. I think since he moved away he is either very busy or he is seeing it talking to a girl that lives in his area. I think normally when a person disappears it's because they are dating somebody else. I think him not responding back to you reaching out to him gives me that idea.

What Girls Said 1

• Forget him if he can treat you like that without being up front then it's not worth it. move on and forget him he's already showed signs of not being a nice person.