Would you date an Asian?

I've noticed that most people criticize Asians. They have a bunch of Asian jokes and all its sometimes super offensive. Like how they have tiny eyes, or when they supposed to be super smart, etc... Would you date an Asian? What do you prefer

Most Helpful Guy

• Whites and Asians are my two favorites. They're like tied for me. Obviously there's good looking and ugly people in all races but if given the choice between a good looking Asian and a good looking girl of a different race I'd probably choose the Asian. They have great hair, good skin, age nicely and are generally smart but not in an arrogant/condescending way.

Also there was a study done based on the ok cupid dating site and it examined which races got the most responses. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems that Asian women got the most attention.

cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2014.png?v=1

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck yes I would date an Asian. My boyfriend is Asian, I love how Asian guys look and respect the amount of focus he's able to maintain in finishing his degree, good performance at the jobs he has now, etc..
    Once man's loss is another man's treasure. :)

What Guys Said 35

• Sure why not? If the attraction and chemistry is there I don't see me not getting to know her. My 1st girlfriend was one fiesty 4'10 Vietnamese girl hahaha she was badass. I learned a lot from that r/s. I have and would again.

• My girlfriend is Asian so, yeah I would.

Remember, when people are making jokes about a certain culture
    it's typically not an attempt at being rude, and there is jokes
    about pretty much every culture there is.

I can see how it can be perceived as rude, if it's done consistently over a long time
    but it's important, being able to laugh at oneself.

• I date women based on two sets, first is what kind of women like the characteristics I have to offer, and second what characteristics I like. Race is not factor, but there are correlations with race.

For me, this turns out to be about 60% Asian, 38% white, and 2% other. My favorite are Eurasians (can count split in the distribution) because many are incredibly beautiful.

Not all Asians are the same. I have dated Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Indonesian, and Cambodian. I adore ethnic Chinese Malaysians. I really don't like mainland Chinese (if she is ABC and parents from ML, ok). I love Thailand and have several Thai friends, but I don't really like most Thai women as dating potential (very few exceptions) Indonesians and Filipinos literally chase me down the street to get me to ask them out. Koreans women are funny because friendliness and physical attractiveness are inversely proportional. Singaporean women are hard to engage, and the only one of them I have dated is Malay and I think she wanted to go out with a white guy as an act of social rebellion more than anything. The only Cambodian girl I ever went out with was a real gold digger, only interested in money (mine) and luxury goods. I can't say that is true for all, but I didn't like her. I got the impression she would sleep with me if I paid her, but wouldn't if I didn't. I didn't.

Asian women have a reputation for being prudes, but I found that is not true. Quite the opposite. For whatever reason, Asian women seem to be the easiest (not the right word, most eager maybe) to get into bed. White women (those today over 25) tend to play games; whereas most Asians I have dated are more like, "I find you attractive, and can we go to bed." One Vietnamese girl said on our first date she didn't want to be a virgin anymore, okiedokie, problem solved. A 33 year old Filipina woman, who I knew, but was not dating, asked me if I would get her pregnant (I was flattered, but no).

• Of all the things that matter when it comes to having a stable relationship, race isn't one of them. People of all races and ethnic backgrounds can have diverse cultures within them. Culture and personality matters infinitely more than race does. Connection and love matter the most to me. Race doesn't matter.

• I haven't met any attractive Asians yet.

• Of course I would!

• if i can understand her thick accent

• I would date an Asian girl, sure they are cute. It's the Asian guys that don't seem desirable. For example, in the television show M*A*S*H, the male doctors flirt with the attractive Korean women, because they are sexy and exotic, and the guys are not.

• of course... I love Asians <3

Which one I like most... difficult decision. I definitely like the japanese culture the most. If I go by looks... Japan, Korea, China... all have lots of beautiful woman. Not so much of fan of the Thailand and similar ones, which of course doesn't mean that I don't like them all.

• have done it and would do it again. i think those stereotypes aren't meant seriously. you shouldn´t feel offended by them.

• Sure, why not?

• Where I come from, (East) Asian women are actually often preferred. Come to California, you will be welcomed.

• Of course, race means nothing to me.

• It depends on the shape, size, and personality of such an Asian. I turned one down when I lived in columbus because she was bizzare, I was and am Buddhist and she was christian and really really really weird. I don't know how anyone could be so weird. I gave her a ride through the whole semester but she really creeped me out, it's a damn shame too, she was really hot.

• Sure I got nothing against em.

• They criticize Asians because they are just haters. They hate us cause they ain't us.

• Yeah I find Asian women attractive so I would date one.

• I already did... no thanks

• Sure I would, Asian females seem to be the closest to ideal physique in general.
    I would just be scared of all the makeup !

• haha no i would not.

• Yes, I would most definitely date an Asian. I find their skin tone extremely attractive for some reason. :)

• If the attraction was there, sure.

• Yes if I liked her and we got on why not?
    What's someone's race got to do with it?

• no I wouldn't

• If I liked her then yeah. I went to Japan last year and they had some nice looking girls.

• Haha what do you mean by "some"? There aren't as many good looking girls as in your country

• I prefer sky diving than a fancy dinner.

• Yea I would date an Asian girl. There are some very pretty ones.

• I would date one. I like there faces. I don't think I would turn them down because they are Asian.

• i like Asian girls, so why not
    they seem so cute to me :P :D

• haha, of course I would. I see a lot of hot Asian chicks.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 22

• Yes, of course. Fuck race.
    I mean, who wouldn't date @Illusive_Man and @Ihav2fart? ;o

• I'm Asian and i love that I'm super smart.
    But then again i dont have the tiny eye problem because of the hawaiian in me.
    I think people have a ton of offensive jokes for every race not just Asian.

• No, I wouldn't.

• What is this question even ;D

http://replygif.net/i/615.gif

As far as I know most teenage boy would love to date the beautiful Asians we see in media.

• yeah sure... they can be sooooo good looking... really..

• Yes, I find Asians very attractive :)

• No reason not to.

• If he is as funny as Nigahiga and looks as good as him, I wouldn't mind :p

• I would date one if I had a spark or common interests with them but I haven't found that to be the case. They tend to marry for the family's whims rather than for love most of the time.

• done it before. not sure i'd do it again though.

• Yes ofc 💞

• no, I thought most people loved Asians and respected them a lot. everyone I know sees them as serious business people.

• My husband is Asian @courtjester

Seriously though yeah I would. ^_^

• Sure why not.

• why not. Asian girls can be very pretty

• Yes I would

• My boyfriend is Asian

• Well yeah, I don't see why not.

• Yea sure... why not..

• Yeah, totally. But they do have tiny eyes. It's just the way they are

• Yes yes Asian men are so cute and nice and calm and you can talk so deep with them <3

• There's no one way to look Asian, but I personally know cool and attractive Asian people of both genders.
    So yeah, I would.