Booty call or did he miss me? Just friends.

okay I dated a guy for like five months we become very close but, we both decided it started to feel like just friends. At first we still talked just about as much as we did before, then day by day it was less and less. One day he asked me to go to a party. I said I would try to stop by but I had already had plans, (at a bar near his house) later he text me asking me if I need to stay over and that it was okay if I did...then started saying he wished I would have come over earlier, wasn't sure if I wanted to, wasn't sure if I wanted to stay over.etc...it end up being a night of "drunk texting"...i did go home, but ever since that night we haven't talked...i would like to stay friends but I am not sure if...he just said lets just be friends and wants it to be over...if he just wanted a butty call or if he missed me...and should I just wait for him to text me?

What Girls Said 1

• I interpret this as both. I think he might have been lonely and missed you. In addition, he wanted to reconnect with you to fulfill the emotional and physical void. Why else would be invite you to a party where there was alcohol? Alcohol desensitizes us and our inhibitions so...you can do the math.

I am not sure what your stance is on this or him. If you agree with me and want to reach out then go for it. Otherwise, wait for him.

What Guys Said 0