Guys, would you date an androgynous girl?

For those of you who don't know what that means, it's simply a masculine looking girl. I'm fairly androgynous in that I have short hair and dress in a gender-neutral way (I usually look like either a youngish girl or a really young boy), so I feel like guys might not notice me in the way that they would someone more feminine. Is this true for you?

• Yes
    62% (16)
  • No, this is a dealbreaker
    38% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on how muscular the girl is. I do really like a toned body and have no problems with bigger-than-average biceps. But the ones where the woman has worked out so much or used steroids that veins are popping up, manly arms and body proportions like that of a body builder turn me off completely.
    To summarise, yes for: thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...it-women-6.jpg
    No for: photographyheat.com/.../female_muscle-.jpg

• The top pic looks pretty feminine to me, if also athletic. I meant girls who kinda look like dudes moreso than mscular girls. Bottom pic just looks like anabolic steroids to me, and that looks bad on anyone.

• Got the direct link.
      Still looks cute though, so no problem :D

• I guess you could just google "androgynous female".

• The muscular part is kinda a turn off but everything else is alright but then again I'm imagining a chick who has large biceps

• I don't know. I guess it depends on exactly how you look.

• How short is short? Like a guy's hair cut? Then no. Sorry, I don't like short hair on girls. Nothing wrong with "masculine girls" as long as they have longer hair lol.

• It depends if we got to know each other and saw your feminine side theb yes. But purely masculine it be hard

• Yes! I'm androgynous too! I would love an androgynous girl who wouldn't judge me lol. Also they are cuuute! <3 __ <3

• If I liked men I'd date men but I like women

• I'm fine with an androgynous or a "tom boy" girl but not if she has short hair. Grow your hair long.

• Yeah I would.

• I've had that interest for years, but more along the lines of the ones that have short hair but still look a little quirky and feminine. I actually can't even find a picture to describe what I mean. And I always picture these types of girls with freckles, too.

• I would date a tomboy, but not androgynous... I prefer sporty and casual type of girls.

• Basically, I don't like short hair, but I'm also not into so called "feminine style".