Can a guy be too tall?

So i'm like 7'2 and it sure seems like girls aren't really into to me at allI've been rejected so many times, literally hundreds. A lot of times it seems like they might be into me at parties by being like "OMG UR SO TALL" or something but theyre actually just curious about my height and there's no romantic attraction. I have no issues talking to girls, im reasonably in shape, i have a solid friend base, i've been told my face is like a 7, and im fairly intelligent.

Most of my friends have had a girlfriend or a boyfriend; i've asked girls who are my platonic friends if there is anything about me that would make girls not want to date me. They've said that im just too tall for them personally but that they think there's someone out there for. I mean not to be arrogant but i seem like a catch to myself and for the life of me I don't understand why its so difficult. I've invested countless hours in self imporvement and pursuing various women. Like I see a ton of short, somewhat unattractive guys holding hands with taller gorgeous women.

And for some bizarre reason taller girls don't even give me a look. I would have thought my best chance was with other tall girls but they just tend to ignore me. I see so many tall girls with short guys at college now that it seems like there's been a paradigm shift where height doesn't matter nearly as much except for when a guy is a midget or when he's gigantic like me. Finally I don't have high standards either; i tend to focus on personality moreso than anything because of my huge lack of success.

SO my question: am I just way too tall for girls to be attracted to me? I mean I accept there are probably a few girls out there who would be into me but I think the odds are much , much. lower than if I was like 6'2 considering I'm as far away from the average as someone who is 4'8 is. Anyways, ladies, is being 7'2 a turn off and a negative consideration when deciding whether to date a person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is different and I like tall guys and would definitely date one. I don't think your height is something you should worry about because everyone's different and I'm pretty sure you're handsome😊. If the girl doesn't like you for you then she doesn't deserve you is my personal take. Good luck☺!

• Right but for most girls im like 2 feet taller literally. A lot of girls say im freakishly tall and that i'm too tall for them. And I appreciate the sentiment but its something I worry about since a lot of girls just reject me by default because of my height. For many girls even 6'4 would be too tall.

• I believe you'll be okay and it just takes time and patients for the right girl to come around that's all. Good luck☺!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I learned that there is a such thing

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I am so tiny so you would be way too tall for me.

But if I like you, the only thing I would probably worry about is you not liking my height.

• yeah but you'd probably not like me in the first because of my height. I mean I tower over and intimidate girls. Meanwhile there are plenty of guys who are like 6 feet so why would you go for a guy who's way too tall for you when there are guys who are tall but aren't nearly that big. I mean im probably 2 feet taller. The feeling that girls percieve isn't wow he's so tall thats cool and hot, its wow he's freakishly tall.

• No, at first you may seem to tall and are just intimidating to talk to. Just let them get to know who you are and I promise you will find a girl who likes you for you no matter her height

• So far im like 0 for 400 but i hope you're right becsuse im alreasy tired of the single life lol

• Yeah definitely. I don't wanna seem like a midget or someone's daughter when walking next to them.

• very true. I am freakishly tall. i imagine most girls have similar thoughts. Its quite sad that 95% of girls simply reject me for appearances. Thanks for your response and honesty though.

• UHM NO NOT AT ALL. This is coming from a girl who loves tall guys, but I think being that tall is swoon worthy! Those girls are just blind:-)

• HELL NO! I'm 5'11, which is an inch taller than the average US man, so it's a lot taller than the average US woman, so trust me I understand the tall people struggle. I would be all over a 7'2 guy! And if a girl is so shallow she won't date a guy because his height, you don't need her. Love yourself honey!

• i think you're probably a very rare kind of girl. And yeah technically i dont need girls i guess but thats living a life where you miss out on the best parts of life. Also its makes having a family impossible for me. Im saddened thay dating life isn't really an option for me

• Oh no, I wasn't saying you don't need women. You just need one who isn't intimidated by your height. You'll find her, just keep on going about life. You're in your early 20's, still plenty of time.

What Guys Said 0