I am so angry with him?

I'm dating a guy and he is the sweetest person I know (to my face). Whenever he does something (majorly) out of order I tell him and he always accepts it and apologises. But the one big major problem is that I don't trust him. Once we started dating he was still using hot or not probaby getting nudes from other girls and shit, but he could simultaneously talk to me and you would never know. Then today I found out he just got Tinder because he matched with my best friend (she rated him to see if he would rate back) and said that he was looking for girls to "Netflix and chill" with but that's OUR thing. I'm getting to the point where I'm sick of this shit, but I don't know if I should talk it out with him instead of building resentment, since we never had a conversation about this before or if I should just leave and find a guy who isn't so fucking shady behind my back regardless of whether I know or not

• Leave him ffs
  • Have a conversation about it first and see what he does after

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds shady to me but I think you should at least express your feelings before you leave. He may just be immature and doesn't see the harm in what he's doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you even asking this question? You already know he's trying to cheat on you... What are you waiting for?

What Guys Said 3

• Dump him, now! He is getting naked pictures (illegal, btw) and looking for new girls. You are too good for him, wipe the dust off of your feet on the way out. He sounds like the kind of guy that may beg you to stay, don't fall for it, this will all happen again. I'm sorry this happened to you, you are totally being used and that sucks. Another thing to keep in mind, say things got bad and he starts being creepy or tries to stalk you, you have some males in your life? Brothers, cousins, long time friends, whatever. I'm just saying that, if (god forbid) this guy keeps causing problems after you leave, you have people in your life that would beat the heck out of this guy. Hopefully it just ends smoothly, but I always think worst case scenario, your safety first.

I hope that helps you some,

• Are you guys in an exclusive relationship and does he know that you think you are? If you are then dump him, if he doesn't know that then talk to him about being in one if that's what you want. When you say you are dating it kind of doesn't sound like the two of you are a couple, but if you are then just dump him cause that ain't right.

• Ahh, the fuckboy scenario. It's starting to become a classic.

You should leave him.

What Girls Said 2

• a guy who is a flirt and who gets nudes from chick is not appropriate for boyfriend material at all

• Trust is sooooooooooooo important in any relationship, so it's a huge red flag that he's cheating on you and you can't trust him. Dump him now and run!!!