Is it bad/wrong that I don't want the male equivalent of me-basically opposites attract for me?

I'm a shy girl who's kind of awkward and a homebody but I'm not interested in guys who are like me at all. AndiI'm pretty content with my life minus being awkward sometimes but I'm also a kind caring person who's got a mean streak sometimes.

No one's perfect but I get frustrated and annoyed with shy and awkward guys.

I want a guy who's gonna take charge and initiate things. I'm not the party type so I'm not looking for a party animal but I like when a guy can bring that wild crazy outgoing side of me because I'm usually reserved and serious.

The only problem is outgoing guys don't notice me or think I'm closed off and boring/too serious and need to loosen up... While the quiet guys like me don't do anything until I make the move to initiate contact and even then sometimes I have to keep approaching until they're comfortable/confident. By then I've lost interest because the chase is over I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all... we like what we like. Opposites do attract often. His strength are your weakness. Together you can be stronger.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's quite normal. I don't consider it weird at all. Basically, you want someone who completes you. Maybe you should pressure yourself to open up more to outgoing guys. Learn to loosen up and have fun. And please, don't say that you're scared or shy. You need to do repetitive out-of-your-limit actions in order to be more comfortable around strangers.

What Guys Said 1

• its understandable. opposites atract according to physics.

What Girls Said 3

• Not wrong but difficult. Guess you need a guy who likes to be the one in charge and the one working the crowd. It's a common couple but he may not notice the wallflower

• Seems a little hypocritical or that you're unhappy and seeking a guy to complete you which isn't good. Work on loving yourself

• So I guess you're screwed either way