Girls, Are there any girls who don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't smoke weed?

I am sick and tired of all the junkie/drunkard/pothead girls they're annoying and I don't like people who ruin their health. Also I am NOT religious I am an ATHEIST. You can call me judgmental all you want but it ia YOU junkies/drunkards/potheads who are judgmental, it is YOU who keep pushing your b. s agenda, it is YOU who keep bullying and mocking people for being sober. You are the ones who are boring and dull, you are the ones missing out, you are the ones who can't have fun!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you've just described the average woman. I rarely ever drink (and if so it would just be either on a special social gathering or a big celebration), never smoked and never did drugs in my life. I'm an atheist too.

What Girls Said 11

• The only thing in your list I do is drink alcohol occasionally and I don't see how I'm "missing out" on anything because of it. It's fine to have your preferences but yours seem quite drastic. I'm not a drunkard for enjoying a occasional drink or two. Nor is someone a pothead for lighting one up every now and then. You seem to confuse moderation with a addiction.

• I never drank/smoked weed/smoked cigarettes and I'm interested into doing these things, there are plenty of girls who don't.

• .. Maybe you need to smoke it up, and lose some of that bitterness

• @Asker

I'm not a junkie at all and guess what plenty of adults smoke pot so it's really not a maturity thing. You need to chill.

• @XRabbitHeartX
      Yeah it's all about doing what the "cool kids" do amirite.

• Umm, ok calm down a little there lol. I don't see why anyone cares what someone else does honestly. I've smoked weed like 3 times in my entire life, I drink 2-3 beers like once a month, won't go near cigarettes. I think it's ok to do some of those things casually if you want to but I definitely couldn't be with anyone who was addicted to any of that.

• meeeee and I'm 24 and proud and I never had sex or a boyfriend and some people think I'm boring because I don't party or do anything that can harm my body.

• i dont drink, smoke, do drugs, have premarital sex, or go out partying every weekend :)

• i dont now and haven't for about 4 years. but i used to :/

• There aren't many I'd say. I've only ever known of one girl who was like this tbh.

• Yes I don't drink smoke or do drugs...

• So whats the point of this question?

• I've never done drugs and don't drink. The Navy has a zero tolerance for underage drinking and drug use, so your argument is invalid :)

• Yes there are many girls who don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, and don't do any kind of drug. Where I live most of the girls don't do anything like that except for a select few who came from a different place and already have habits. (I included would never mess around with any of that because that's how I was raised and because I see no pleasure in wanting to do something that will only affect you in a negative way. I have also seen what all that does to a person and would never in the worst circumstances even consider it. Many people take part in those things because they want to run away from their emotions or something but they need to stop being small children and face problems like adults. ) Maybe it's just where you live and that sucks but over here it is very rare and I'm not being naive and assuming the people I know don't do drugs because I live in a small town and word of everything travels fast. It is very apparent who does and does not participate in those activities and everyone is very open about their habits. I know who does drugs and drinks alcohol because they advertise it thinking they are cool, but anyways don't give up you'll find a girl who doesn't believe in that trash. ( Also I know many people outside of the small town I live in and they also don't drink or do drugs so it's not just here that these girls abound.)