Why do "SOME" White guys think Black girls don't like them? Why do some Black guys think all the pretty Black girls don't like them☺? ~JUST CURIOUS~?

Updates:
I LOOOVVVEEE😍😍😍😍 both of the races I specifically mentioned in my question and along with ALL other races too, but I don't understand why it's a big deal to have your own personal "preferences"?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• We think black girls don't like us because most black girls don't like us. I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 black girl/white guy couples in my life. Furthermore, I've almost never heard a black girl express any type of attraction to white guys. I usually hear black girls talking about wanting a "strong black man." People go where they feel wanted, which is why white guys shy away from black girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like White guys😍 and that's not always true for everyone☺.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems we forget about one important fact...

scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...04986961_n.jpg

It's the same idea as when you won't ask out someone you find attractive, because you think they will say no without any obvious signs. They just don't know and no guy likes to risk rejection.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the feedback and I'll try to keep that in mind as well☺!

What Guys Said 2

• Because most black women don't like white guys. It doesn't make sense to pretend otherwise. Most of them have the same thoughts as the first anonymous chick.
    You're a rarity if you do like them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh yes I love White guys, lol😊! Thanks for the feedback☺!

• Because most blacks date only in between their own race.

Most guy just think she wants a black guy, so are not even interested in them.

Fun fact: even though blacks love playing the victim, they are actually way more racist than white.

:)

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know, but I think white guys are lame as hell. I would never date one.

0|0
    0|1
    • Lol, thanks for the feedback☺!

• Show All
    • you're welcome though

• Thank you and that's okay as well☺☺.