Girls want an ashole I am convinced what about you?

girls want to be insulted so bad , they might hate the guy who ingores and insult them at first but then they will love him trust i've been there and seen , even kinda tried it myself iam no as but i tried acting like one ( a little bit ) and to my surpirse she kept coming back , so i am i wrong or is it really like that? yes they want a nice and cool/smart guy but they crave insults they wanna be yelled at and insulted for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• No girls don't actually want an asshole, well at least the sane ones don't. I think the girls who actually want to be treated bad have some sort of psychological trauma and I wouldn't want to get involved with any crazies like that. Although considering it, there are also the girls who want a 'challenge' and make it a hobby to fix guys, either way I don't think a relationship with either of them would be healthy. Teasing in a playful way is something but being a total jerk is another. No relationship that is going anywhere is going to consist of treating the person you like in a bad manner. The time for being mean to girls was back in middle school when guys didn't know how to express their feelings. Please be a grown man and you will see that the person who is right for you will present herself sooner or later and if you want a relationship now start flirting with some girls (be a gentleman) and try to be a little bit funny, many girls will want a date.

• lets be honest are you going to be attracted to a tough/good looking and independet guy or a sweet one who seems so gentle , lets face it you will choose the first , yes you will leave him eventually but you chose him nonetheless , girls fall for it everytime they choose the guy who seems tougher but realize the big mistake they've done especially younger ones ( teens ) i noticed that the older a woman gets the more she starts hating these guys but as an 18 years old you will drool over them you will argue i know but feelings can't be described with words.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want an attractive, confident, fun guy.
    Now sometimes the attractive, confident, fun guy is also an asshole but that's not what attracted her.

When they want cadual sex, they want a hot, fun, confident guy. When they want a guy to settle down and raise a family with, they are less picky on looks and excitment and go for guys who are intelligent, stable, and reliable.

Just like guys divide girls into short term and long term, girls do the same thing. The main difference is for a guy, it's more of a complement to be put into a girls short term category.

What Girls Said 2

• I definitely don't want to be yelled at or insulted. Maybe she thought she could change you and wanted to give you more chances.

• Yelling and insulting people in general makes you unattractive. No one wants to be around someone with an attitude problem.

What Guys Said 6

• They don't want an an asshole, They want a hot guy, Personality does not matter.

If a guy is hot but is an asshole, She won't care because he is hot.
    If a guy is hot but is not an asshole, She won't care because he is hot

Personality really dosen't matter. Its the looks that matter.

• Hmmm I wouldn't say this is totally true, but the less attention I pay to a girl, and show signs that I'm not interested, the more she wants me.
    The more attention I give a girl, and when I treat her the best I can, the less she wants me...

So maybe it's a coincidence, but this is how it's been in my experience. I don't know why this happens though, it makes no sense.

• No, girls want men who don't whine about what they perceive girls to want. It's the lack of confidence that is completely unattractive.

• I'm an asshole but introverted... that's a new one Huh

Well some girls like a holes and some don't

• Hey, awhile ago I wouldn't argued and disagreed here... and I partially agree with the anon dude that explained how alphas reel in, and beta mentality keeps.

But overall tbh I've come to observe quite a lot not ALL ladies (not catagorizing you all lol)... do gravitate towards ahole guys, I've seen it first hand and have a girl I'm a jerk to not, to experiment or I want to, I guess jerk is wrong lol. She just annoys me. But yet she continues to comeback to me, go figure.

• It works like this:

1) Girls are initially attracted to alpha male behavior, which is often called bad boy, a-hole, douchebag, etc. Not so much the insults, but the self-confidence, a guy who knows what he wants and goes for it, a guy who doesn't need a girl's approval to be happy with his life. The girl has to qualify to be in HIS life, not the other way around.

2) To keep the girl long-term, the guy has to exhibit beta behavior, which is often called the nice guy. She trusts him, feels safe with him, knows she can count on him to be supportive, etc.

"Nice guys" who are strictly in category 2 will have a harder time attracting the girl in the first place. Douchebags who are strictly in category 1 will attract girls, but they won't stick around very long. For a long-term relationship, you want to have a combination of each category. The alpha behavior attracts her, while the beta behavior keeps her.