Why is it that only extremely unattractive women with no options like black guys?

That better, I've narrowed it down from "no girls like black guys" to "no desirable girls like black guys". It seems that no girls that either lack significant mental issues, or are even remotely attractive, have any interest in black guys, at all, unless of course said black guy is filthy rich, in which case, we all know the real reason as to why he's sought after. Of course, since black guys seem to have standards so low they take any damn thing that throws themselves at them it's a complete non-issue for them, with only guys like me let to comment on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are referring to yourself (I don't know you obviously) but if you are unattractive you can't expect a super hot girl to like you if your personality isn't golden. I know many black guys that have some pretty beautiful girlfriends but they are for the most part good looking and are very fun people to be around. I don't think you can say that there are no girls who like black guys because that's pretty biased and probably only based on your personal experience. Also don't just give up and come to a negative conclusion. Besides, you're still pretty young at 17 you can't just think you'll never find a desirable women who will like you. Be positive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you such a pessimistic whiner? Cause I have seen like 4 questions exactly like this all by you today. Get a life, find a hobby, or at least go complain somewhere else.

What Girls Said 6

• that's so not true..

• Can you stop with these questions?

• Seconded, it's getting annoying.

• You're choosing not to ignore me, if you hate it so much don't respond, it's not like I, the only person on this site

• Personally I like black guys and I am Hispanic and i am found i guess what is called attractive in this society it just depends since I don't think that just unattractive girls like black guys i know plenty of girls who like them so don't worry about it lol

• I am attracted to black guys and i don't consider myself "extremely unattractive" and i have many options. I feel like you could have worded that question better. ;)

• I like black guys, am i unattractive lol?

• thats SO not true!

What Guys Said 4

• i see black guys fuck the hottest girls at my university all the time
    If you are talentless, you won't get any girls, you need to be special
    most black kids who do well with girls can Dance, Sing, Play sports, or are just really intelligent

• dude white girls love black wang more than they love white wang.

• Bruh you on here everyday whining and bitching.

• Sighhh... Your virtually no experience with real life has clouded your mind. Why do you keep putting down the black men as if no attractive girls will ever like them? Why do you keep making as if girls are shallow money loving people?

Yeah I get you're depressed and see no good in humanity. All you've been asking is about how shit the humanity is... It is shit because this shitness starts with you. You love to complain yet reinforce it with yourself.

• Nah, humans are actually shit, the only reason I don't like humanity is because I don't have a scat fetish