Girls, how do I ask my female friend to prom?

there's a girl who hangs with me and my guy friends. let's call her Kristy. we play video games together and watch movies and hang often. I graduated from high school and went to senior prom without a date. Kristy will be in her senior year this year. she also went with my friend to his senior prom (3 of us are still good friends). so, how do I ask her (she's a fan of gaming). what can I say? I don't know any puns!!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, it doesn't need to be complicated. There doesn't need to be some big elaborate scheme. "Hey, I'd really like to take you to the prom" will totally suffice.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, friend who is female, if you don't have a date to prom, I would like to go with you.

• You should do a variation of giving her a game control that has the words 'Go to Prom With Me' I saw this done with an Xbox controller and it was very cute and she said yes.