When do I ask for a status update?

When do I ask for a status update?

So my bud, Aidan, asked this one girl Amanda to HOCO (next weekend) and she said yes. She's also one of my closest friends and I really like her friend (ironically) Amanda. I asked her to check with her to see if she'd say yes if I asked her. Was this a good idea (I had to, because I'm the chubby guy no girl ever says yes to)? Also when should I ask for a "status update"?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I asked her to check with her to see if she'd say yes if I asked her. Was this a good idea (I had to, because I'm the chubby guy no girl ever says yes to)? Also when should I ask for a "status update"?"

^first of all wot makes u believe no gal'd like u? maybe some gals might not care if u r chubby or not u know... ;)

anyway... did aidan ask u to give his # to amanda A? (let's call 'em "A" and "B") or u did it on yer own will?

if u did it on yer own will... keep in mind there's a chance aidan might get mad at u...