Imagine you have a boyfriend but you have no pictures of him or you two together in your 700+ phone photo library? What does that mean?

Now imagine you're a 24 yr old girl dating an 18 yr old. The guy was basically your only option after u broke up with your boyfriend of two years since u both hung out with the same social circle. But now you've met a 25 yr old guy that is literally the better looking version of the 18 yr old and you have more fun with him. Last time u were out with him u showed him pictures of your parents and couldn't explain why u had no pictures of your "boyfriend" or the two of u together in your 700+ photos.

Does this sound like a serious relationship? Because most girls may not post photos with their boyfriend to social media but they always have some in their phone library. Now the 25 yr old guy doesn't want to hang out because he feels as though an 18 yr old was chosen over him (although the 18 yr old knew her 4 months sooner).

Most Helpful Girl

• Iiiiii don't think that that 24 year old girl really has a boyfriend.

That or she just didn't want to show you pictures of her boyfriend.

Anyways - either she chose the 18 year old or she chose to be alone rather than with you. Not good options however you view it.

• Well they were already kinda talking before me and my friends met their group. That's the thing. 4 month head start. And there group I way too close knit

• Yea and it is her "boyfriend" because we've all been out together. The thing is they are never seen 1 on 1 with each other. It's always with the close knit group of friends. They just don't seem to do things couples do in the early stages of a relationship

• Well, I guess you could wait, but maybe a better option for you is just to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• 25 year old should find a 24 year old that will date a man that 's 25 years old and not an 18 year old. If she fed you that "only option" story that's bullshit. Leave her be.

• Naw she didn't say that. I just figured it since he's one of three guys in the social group she hangs with. Her options were slim and she has known him 4 months before me. I just don't want to hang out with her knowing an 18 yr old is smashing that lol. Even though I'm fun to be around.

What Girls Said 4

• I have photos of my boyfriend but only maybe one or two photos of the two of us together. We've been together 4 years and our relationship is serious, he just doesn't like having photos taken of him so we don't really do that. I guess maybe you could see it as suspicious that there aren't many photos of him, but I think that not wanting to hang out with her is irrational considering that the 25 year old is just a friend and hasn't known her as long.

• I just don't want to be "friend zoned" just because she knew the 18 yr old 4 months before meeting me. A 25 yr old guy out drinking with a 24 yr old girl who dates an 18 yr old makes the 25 yr old guy look like a loser. (She invited me out for drinks and I declined for this reason)

• But you kinda are friend-zoned anyway because if she's in a relationship already, then all you should be to her is a friend.

• No she kinda sounds like she trying to get with the 25 year old if you ask me.

• It means that I don't have the hope that we are going to be together forever. I'd rather not deal with the pain of deleting many pictures after we break up. As for the girl, she probably doesn't have many expectations of the relationship or she doesn't have a boyfriend at all -or she may be embarrassed of his age.

• i would not think its too serious of a relationship.

• That's what I think. Me and my friend think the biggest factor wasn't meeting the two girls in the close knit group 4 months behind the young guys. None of the guys in the group are over 21 while the girls are. Me and my friend are 21 and 25 so we think things would've been different had we been there when the group first formed. Seem legit?

What Guys Said 0