Guys, how do u know if ur a girlfriend or booty call?

Been dating my so called boyfriend for 9 months.. Bond.. Connection is good but since i have abelly he doesn't want to hv sex with me until i loose it.. But i want to since im ready... He has high standrards of a gurl.. Being fit n having fabrasies not necessarily u will meet that person.. He messages me whenevet as to everyday n he seems like he gets more satisfaction.. Ill give him stuff n ill only get fingering n suck of boob.. No eating me out... Im organic... Anyways... What am i too him.. We do talk about marriage.. So i see it going well but he has not toldall. Of his friends about us

2

What Guys Said 2

• You are a booty call in the weakest form of the phrase. He doesn't respect you and doesn't want you to be part of his social life except at his convenience. You sound like you already sense this so smack him. upside the head and tell him to gtfo of your life.

• So u r saying im a booty call hmm.. Wen i confonted him about it. saud he is not that type of person.. He is a one woman guy.. Funny then he has tinder and likes pics.. I get that men want to see women... All the time... Bc they are visual creatures but even then... Really tinder.. Bad enuff he likes girls pics on instagram... Sigh.. I want to believe him but im afraid of getting hurt!!!

• So he's being verbally abusive? ... How will i know if he truly loves me? ..

• I have a feeling that he is using me bc he gets the goods... Mayb if i stop giving him the goods.. It will show whether he cares or not.. Right? ..

• I'm not sure
    i don't know him so its up to you to decide
    you seem like a nice girl though good luck!