My parents want to set me up?

My parents met this guy and they really like him, and my mom really wants to set us up. Honestly, I'm not against it. He does seem like a very nice guy, but I am afraid of my mother making me look desperate. We have been introduced once before, but it was quick and awkward. But, I'm wondering, guys, if a woman approached you and asked to set you up with her daughter would it freak you out? Would you think the girl was desperate? Or would the idea of an overbearing mother drive you away? For the record, I am fairly attractive, but I'm 21 I've never been in a serious relationship, if any of that makes a difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it would not make me think you are desperate, but I might think your parents are a little over bearing. Even at that, if I liked you I would still use the opportunity to get to know you a little better.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would not like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Am I in the middle age? O_O.. Is this GaG?

What Girls Said 0