If a guy a guy takes too long to reply. What is it considered?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would believe he's busy, not interested or is still working on what he wants to reply with. It's a toss up between the three.

• I'd say I take too long to reply because one my hearing is complex and I wanna choose words that doesn't makes you think I'm not interested

• Yep, that's understandable. I sometimes take a while to respond because I'm still thinking of what to say and don't want to say the wrong thing. I also get busy a lot when texting someone so sometimes it will take me a while to respond back. It's not because I don't want to talk though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rude and un-gentlemenly. ;P

What Girls Said 5

• Assuming he didn't tell me why is that,

He has better things to do.

Not that interested in the conversation.

• maybe he is busy or in school etc. don't take it personal nor overthink about it

• How long are you talking about? Minutes? Hours? Days?

• Lack of interest. That he feels indifferent towards me. A lot of girls assume the worst. Me being one of them. A guy being busy never crosses my mind, i tend to think more on the negative side. I suppose it's my own insecurities which causes me to have a negative thoughts rather than positive ones. 😞

• i just think that he's not interested.

• What if he is but he is complex when it comes to listen out for calls and texts and stuff

What Guys Said 0