Are most people on this site desperate?

• Yes
  • No
desperate for a girl or guy to like them

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not desperate one bit. I'm just here to pass the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not exactly natural to need to ask so many questions about these sorts of things. Sex is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world, but these days aa shitload of people seem to need help getting to sex.

So yes, I think having to use this site for trying to get a girlfriend or have sex means you're at a point of desperation. I think I'm pretty fucking desperate. I'm just so god damn curious to see what sex is like.

• Dude I lost mine at 18. Its kinda funny because the less you care what girls think about you the more they usually like you and want to be with you. As long as you get out and get to know people I'm sure it will happen for you fairly soon.

• I plan to tell that to my crush next time we hang out. At least, I'll tell her I really like her and I have for a while. But I don't know the next time we'll both be able to hang out.

• Best of luck man !!!

What Girls Said 8

• Desperate for answers... And knowing if their dick is big enough.

• Desperate for dating or a relationship? Not me, I have that already. I'm just here because I want to be.

• I'm desperate.. To pass time! :p
    Goddamn the boredom is so real.

• Yah I'm desperate, not desperate for someone, just desperate to find something to spend my time on

• I'm lazy.

(Filler)

• Not really. Relationship or not, this site just passes time.

• I am not desperate. I just think its intresting to see people opinions on gag.

• Well, I know I am...

What Guys Said 12

• i told the GaG admins to add the option of redeeming xp for water... cause the thirst here is real

• I think some people on this site struggle with interpersonal interaction for sure. Not everyone though.

• Desperate for looking solutions or opinions about breaks ups, dating, relanshionship?
    Yes, i will probably say yes

Desperated for looking guy/girl to like them?
    Hell no.

• I would like a partner in real life, but no, I don't come here to hit on women or seek out anything with them. I came here initially to ask a question, then I just fell into talking with people here and sharing my opinion.

• desperate nahhh im just hung over

• I'm really desperate for a smoothie right now...

• Most? Maybe.

• Desperate for what exactly?

• no, it isn't a dating site, can't believe anyone expects much in that line from being on here

• Not as much as you.

• Nigga I'm in a relationship. Why are your panties in such a bunch?

• Cause I haven't washed them in a while.

• makes sense. You can always just use an iron!

• Not desperate , but tired of other boring social media sites

• If Im desperate I wouldn't be here