Should I leave my boyfriend for my spirituality?

spirituality back?

Our relationship has a lot of downs he really rude especially when he's angry. He doesn't treat me with priority as he use to. He smokes weed so much and drinks a lot and i dont want that in my life every single day. But i still love him a lot and it makes it hard. We still have our good times. my spirituality was lost 6 months into it. I was going to break up cause of it but decided not to. Now im in love but i want my passion bback but he's only passionate about drinking and smoking a blunt

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure spirituality means what you think it means.
    You have fallen in love with a man who is clearly not as much in love with you. He is rude with you and doesn't treat you well. You don't want to leave because you love him. Do you really expect it to change? It won't ! Unless you are ready to feel disatisfied for the rest of your life, you will have to go. May I suggest sooner than later? After all, how much time do you want to waste with him?

If it's about passion, then don't be surprised, passion doesn't last. It fizzles out. It's normal, all relationship does that. It needs work after that. If he does nothing for it, then he's letting his relationship rot until it disintegrates. You could always give him a warning, I am pretty sure nothing will change.

• I know what spirituality is. I mean i still have it but im not as connected to it as much as i use to. Its about passion for my spirituality that i want back

• Ok. Then I don't understand how your spirituality is related to your boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why can't you have both

• Cause he's a bad influence i tried but its hard

• The guy you described sounds like a jerk. Talk with him and tell him that you don't appreciate when he gets rude and angry and that you could find someone else. Tell him you want him to change and if he can't then you will move on

What Guys Said 2

• Due to social psychology, we give some positive and negative points to other people's characteristics and we decide if we like them or not and what kind of a relationship we will have with them. Average of those points determines that.

You have to find out good and bad sides then you should decide about it.

• If somehow he is affecting negatively your spirituality and doesn't care about it I would say yes. Look for someone who cares about you.

What Girls Said 1

• Only you can answer that...

• Is it showing my details?