Why would a guy play you and what should you do?

I really like this one guy and he liked me back. He took me out to lunch, he'd come early in the morning just to see me, he hugged me, he told me how much he cared, and he even kissed me a few times.

But then he just stopped. Just like that. No more texts, no more talking, nothing. He straight up ignores me even when we bump into each other. All this has happened in the span of three weeks.

Why would he play me like this? I confronted him about it and he said he wasn't doing anything. I told him I was upset and he said he was sorry that I "feel that way," as in, he wasn't at all sorry for his actions.

What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you've really been played as such, it's not like you even got together. Girls do this to guys all the time, they just change their mind coz they ain't feeling it then mess them about. You should forget it and move on.

What Girls Said 0