How do I meet girls and get a girlfriend that interests me?

I am too old (26) to have these problems. :( It's horrible. I'm 26 and have never had a relationship!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why you haven't had a relationship... like what factors might be coming into play here, but I wouldn't hold it against a guy unless there was like some creepy reason as to why he's never had a girlfriend.

Have you tried online dating?
    1 in 5 relationships supposedly start online now.

• I'll message you and tell you? and I would think it would be even higher than that but dunno

• you did not respond?

• I didn't get a message

Most Helpful Guy

• i can sort of relate to you bro

• How..

• Ya he was, although I don't condone at all what he did I couldn't help but have sympathy and empathy for the pain he expressed over being a kissless virgin at age 22, never having a girlfriend

• He did things I don't... worked, had a car and independence.

If I had all that it may be easier for me to overcome other issues I have.

I think he had friends too. I have very few who I have not seen in years.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be yourself. Find one that has some common interest as you☺. I'm sure you'll find Mrs. Right and I'm pretty sure she's looking for her Mr. Right as well. I wish you the best of luck☺!

What Guys Said 3

• Go where you can meet girls having the same interests as you. Probably not in bars and night clubs thus.

• Hopefully you'll find a nice girl who won't use this against you.

• I was thinking the same. I am 22 and never had a relationship. If something works for you let me know please. :)