Does this mean she's not interested?

Hey everyone,

So I finally had the guts to ask my crush via text by saying "let's meet up for lunch soon? :)" but she replied with "sorry I have a lot on my on my plate and I hate feeling overwhelmed" so I just said no worries I know the feeling well.

I think she's too nice to flat out say no, so do you think that was a nice subtle way of her saying she's not interested?

Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I'm kind of with you on being too nice, but then there has been times when a guy asked me out and there really was a lot of things going on and I had that same response. Give her a little space, and then, try to drop some pretty obvious hints that you want to go out with her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Not interested. If she was interested but was actually just busy she would have said that maybe you could go out another time.

• Yeah she's not interested.

• I can't really say because I say that when I don't want to see the guy and sometimes I really am too busy to see a guy I like

• I think she meant she was busy at the time. Ask her if she would like to go out when she's free.

What Guys Said 1

• Seeing she's not interested should be clear as crystal.

She hasn't offered another time when she isn't busy.