My boyfriend has an okcupid account. What should I do?

I just found out my boyfriend still has an OkCupid account. He's bee on there as soon as August 25th. I went through his messages, and he's having conversations like, "how are you? your someone I would like to get to know." His status also says Single on there. He told me he was going to delete a long time but when I ask him he would say that its deleted. I want to brreak up with him because he lied and this is disrepectful to the relationship. He has had this profile for years and someone has told me before that he had it. I moved in with him and everything, should I wait for the end of the lease or just tell him that I want to be friends?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same situation with my ex. In March he asked me to move in with him, since we've known each other for years. In May I found his OK Cupid account, since he told me to look up his screen name for YouTube and this other streaming site... he used the same name for his OKC account! I was shocked, it said he was on it that morning.

I asked him if he realizes there is still an active account, with his Single and looking for women near him, with a lot of his pictures. He said he's had it for a while, and forgets to delete it. He said, not to worry, he will. Two weeks later, still there and he still logged in. I got curious, and looked at PlentyofFish and he is on there, too. Saying he is single and looking for a relationship.

I told him I am getting mixed signals, since we've been together for 6 months and he asked me to move in with him. He says he wants that, but keeps forgetting to delete his profiles. I gave him one more chance, and a month later he was still on them, and actively using it, so I dumped him.

I would explain to him how this makes you feel, and ask him to delete or at least deactivate it IF he wants to be with you. Why waste your time with someone who is looking and chatting up other women? That is so disrespectful to you, and you deserve better.

• I looked at your previous question... you've been with him for 3 years and he was sending dick pics to another girl? Dump him. He's a player and you don't deserve this disrespect.

What Guys Said 2

• Confront him on the phone then break up with him that way if you do it in real life he can't kill you.

• What does his profile say he is looking for on there? (Some girls on there say they're just looking for friends.)

What Girls Said 4

• "What the fuck is this motherfugger?" Seriously. No tip-toeing around the issue. This is one of those instances where you must be straightforward and completely direct. Honestly, if it were me no explanation would ever be good enough because he lied, shitted all over the relationship, and basically cheated on you emotionally. I'd leave him immediately especially if my name wasn't on the lease. Hell no, do you really want to be friends or are you just being politically correct? He did kinda sorta really stab you in the back with okcupid... why would you want to be his friend?

1. Call him out.
    2. Dump him
    3. Walk away and never look back.

• Well talk to him about it! Tbh id end it with him before that if you can't trust him xxx

• ask him about it... you sure you want to break up?

• What do you think you should do, and why? People of gag can only give you so much..

• I want to dump him because I'm tired of the bs, but at the same time I don't know