Why do guys only see me as a friend but never a girlfriend?

Guys always think of me as a friend and nothing more. Does it have something to do with my looks, because i have a youthful innocent look, but i never wear skirts or dresses, and I'm not like those hot girls. When I told my crush he was cute and I liked him, he said he thought I was cute too, but he only liked me as a friend. Even one guy that I thought liked me because he always flirted with me, at the end when I confronted him, he said he only wanted to be friends. It's so confusing, what can I do to change that?

What Guys Said 1

• It could be a number of things. Perhaps you are interested in the 'wrong' guys, or perhaps you give off less of a feminine vibe? So without knowing much about your situation, I think it can't hurt to perhaps wear skirts or show your femininity more. Other than that, I don't really know what else you could do. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0