Does it seem like the only guys on here who claim girls don't like being approached are... ugly?

I know it sounds harsh but it's the truth. Whenever I see a guy who swears "Girls don't like it when guys approach them", it's an ugly guy. Conclusion: Girls don't like being approached by ugly guys (unless he's loaded with money.) I believe these guys but they don't realize it's because they are UGLY. THAT is why girls run away from you.

• Yes, I've noticed this myself.
  • No, I've never noticed this.
  • No, it's the socially awkward guys who say this.

Most Helpful Girl

• This question gave me indigestion

• It's the harsh truth.

• The harsh truth is that you need to get a hobby

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times sadly that is the only difference between a guy being charming and being creepy is how he looks. That by no means excuses the actual creepy ways some guys do approach women but yeah I'd say it's fairly true. But not all women mind unattractive guys approaching them. So let's not try to generalize too much here.

• Unless, of course, the guys is stacked with cash.

• Well most girls aren't going to know that when he first approaches and most would be annoyed if he flaunted it in front of her at first meeting. Besides that's definitely not how a lasting relationship forms because at least one of them if not both are scuzzballs.

What Girls Said 2

• How roes saying this help them? Or are you just a bully wanting to bully them for something they can't change? If yes, then you're ugly as well.

• No matter how ugly you think others are, you will remain the ugliest in terms of personality.

And it shows. You sure you're not just a bitter lowlife virgin yourself?

What Guys Said 3

• Girls must be puking their guts out when you ask them out huh asker?

• I mean... I don't like approaching girls since I'm shy and quiet (I'd rather get approached) but I'll leave that up to the lady to say if I'm ugly or not.

• Your ugly and there is no doubt about it.

• Lmfao yea ok... Says the one who's anon. I'm guessing you be pulling all the bitches huh? ;D

P. S. You're*

• he's full of shit lmfao.

• You can stop trolling now and go after a girl yourself, fag.

• I've already had sex with 30 women.