Would you date a girl with a big family (6+)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would. As to the four brothers, I guy who is serious will not mind. Most of us have a girl in our lives that we are a little over protective of (sisters, cousins) so I'm cool with it. They are really just doing you a favor by weeding out the losers anyway. The guys willing to date you will be the ones that don't just want easy sex.

What Guys Said 7

• I kinda am right now. It's her, her 3 brothers and her parents... that's 6. I like it. Her family is awesome and like me so I'm cool with it.

• Yes sure I would. :)

• Sure. Most of my friends I college came from larger families.

• Yeah sure why not.

• I come from a big family so sure!

But I'd be a little worried if she had a ton of brothers!

• Sure why not. As long as they're not all TOO crazy...

• You mean you've got 6 siblings?

Why should I care about the size of your family? Of course I would date a girl with a big family.

(Unless you mean she already has several kids of her own.)

• what if she had 4 older brothers of those six-that tend to be overly protective?

• I guess would depend on if she lets them rule her life or not, if she can stand up to them and make her decisions for herself than I don't see why it should be an issue.

What Girls Said 0