What exactly makes someone an alpha male?

What exactly makes a man an alpha male? How many guys consider themselves an alpha male. Girls, would you date an alpha male?

Most Helpful Guy

• An alpha is also a type A personality. A take charge type

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• An alpha male is one who not only cares for his lady and dominates her sexually but also dominates those around him with his charisma.

• Eh, it's about knowing your place and standing your ground regardless of how many try to convince you otherwise. An alpha will survive these torments and trials, though an alpha may not always be the immediate leader of a pack, he is the one that the pack will go to when everything really goes to shit; the pack just doesn't know it until they need to. In this day and age alpha is more associated with popularity than skills and survivability, but the real alpha has no concern for such trivialities.

• Alpha is just a term people borrowed from wolves to justify them having massive egos and bad personality's. Don't pay it any heed, and trust me "Alpha's" aren't that impressive, your better off being your own man.

What Girls Said 1

• An alpha male the most dominant, powerful, or assertive man in a particular group. And sure I would date an alpha male. I love the confidence an alpha male has.