She is always busy but seems to be interested?

I really like this girl and I think she shares feelings but I'm always overthinking and in a loop of self-doubt so I'd love some help!

She has a shy personality. When we talk in a group settings, she is pretty normal. When she talks with others, she is pretty normal too. However, conversations with just me seem a little awkward. She fidgets in her chair, messes with her clothing accesories (watch, zippers, necklace), blinks quickly - lots things shy girls do. Conversations are bad though, it's generally the two of us laughing and smiling the whole time; I feel that she has a different personality when we talk.

It's a little obvious that I'm interested in her. I've asked her out a few times and we've have met up before. The last two times, she has been busy. On the last occasion, I asked if she wanted to go to a festival/fair together that weekend and she immediatley said "yes" but thought it was the next weekend and a few seconds later told me was unable to go because she was busy. Her words were "let me know when the next one is!" - which to me, sounds like she just wants to be friends.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "However, conversations with just me seem a little awkward. She fidgets in her chair, messes with her clothing accesories (watch, zippers, necklace), blinks quickly - lots things shy girls do. "

^so she seems to be nervous around u... and when a gal's being nervous around a guy... then chances r she likes him actually... ;)

"Conversations are bad though, it's generally the two of us laughing and smiling the whole time; I feel that she has a different personality when we talk. "

^as i said... she's nervous... maybe dat's da main reason she cannot handle a conv properly u know...

"I've asked her out a few times and we've have met up before. The last two times, she has been busy."

^do u believe she was actually busy... or she told u she's busy in order to avoid u? ;)

"On the last occasion, I asked if she wanted to go to a festival/fair together that weekend and she immediatley said "yes" but thought it was the next weekend and a few seconds later told me was unable to go because she was busy. "

^hmmm... she might pretended she thought it was on da next weekend... but she wanted to avoid u anyway...

"Her words were "let me know when the next one is!" - which to me, sounds like she just wants to be friends."

^or more than friends... but she's nervous when she's around u and only... and not in a group..

anyway... next time an event occurs... text her and mention about it to her... and just see how she's gonna respond by then... ;)