I never had a girlfriend, I'm in my early 20s, could that be a turn off for a girl?

Can she be turned off by this? I heard that it shows that you have no experience and that can be bad to her. Should I lie about this when she asks when my last relationship was? Or what's the best thug to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Was it his choice to be a virgin or was he trying desperately to get laid and he couldn't? If it's the first, then I'd be honored to date him. If it's the second then I wouldn't consider dating him. I also wouldn't consider dating a guy who has had casual sex before.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure if you have a great personality they won't care. It's not something you have to bring up right away, but say if you're on the topic of past relationships then that's when you say it. Plus, some women might be able to tell by you're behavior.

What Girls Said 5

• Just be honest with her. Honesty is the best policy. I don't know about other women, but I don't like men who have been around the block a few times.

• If your too nervous and awkward at communicating, she will catch you out.

• That's totally okay! Don't lie to her because then you will look like a coward. She'll come around and always stay positive during the process☺.

• Eh not a turn off !
    It doesn't really matter to me how many girls oh have dated or haven't !
    Never lie in a relationship because it will always show.
    If she asks I would mention it , if she doesn't then let it slide !

• I dont think u should worry about that. I mean I am on the same boat I have nevvvver had a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• usually depends on the girl

• "Or what's the best thug to do."
    Don't ask her that.