Guys, would you date a girl who has scars? (Cuts, scatchs and bug bites) would it be embarrassing to go out her? If so why?

When I was younger I used to pick at my ( cuts , scratches and bug bites and now I'm so self conscious that when my boyfriend asked to take me on dates during the summer I wear jeans. So would it embarrass you if your girl had scars on her legs?

Updates:
They aren't big at all , I just get really nervous around people because I think that they are looking at my scars..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has scars. Unless it is some extremely noticeable unsightly scar on her face or something I won't care.

Fuck, I have no idea what half of my scars are from.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It wouldn't bother me. I mean, if it's really gory looking then jeans might be good, but it wouldn't bother me one bit. If seeing your scabs is a problem for your boyfriend, that should be the last that he gets to see...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would cause looks dont define a girl her adittude towards just being around me matters more if she's happy around me i will be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be a problem, I'd probably be extremely protective of her because of it like I have been in the past but I don't think it would inherently be a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have scars on my face I'm not too worried about a girls scars on her legs you can still have beautiful skin with scars and all

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, I really don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't be embarrassed, I have a few scars myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really embarrassing. I'd go out with her. Unless it's huge. That'd be kinda awkward. Anyway, if I'm already attached to her then I'd try to adjust & eventually be fine with it.

1|0
    0|0