She only talks about herself, should that be a dealbreaker?

My girlfriend sure does love to talk. When we first started dating I was worried that I wasn't remembering everything she was saying. Now I'm sort of over that, because now I'm starting to get tired of not being able to talk or finish my thoughts.

She's an introvert, and I think I'm one of her releases, like she's gathered information all day and wants to share it all with me. But at the same time... I'm the same way, so I just have to sit there and listen and get interrupted whenever I try and share. It makes me feel unvalued. I haven't talked to her about that really, but I don't know what I should do. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I can see how it would get annoying for someone to only talk about themselves and get interrupted every time you try to voice an opinion. I would probably say with a smile (after the last thing about herself) ''well that's interesting, but anyways when I...'' and talk saying things about myself right away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would talk to her about it... but if she continues yes... it is a deal breaker for me

What Girls Said 2

• you should talk to her first but if the problem persists i think it might be a deal breaker for me because although its just a small quirk and god knows every girl talks 'too' much in guys opinions but her talking about herself constantly and not so much you remmeber that will be something you would have to live with if you continue the relationship.

• That kind of is.

I would feel unvalued too.

You should tell her that you have things to share too.

If she doesn't care about that, then that's a dealbreaker.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go with it. That's how most women are; they love to talk about themselves, and the best part is that if you listen to them talk, they'll think you're a good listener. Win-win!