Why are women so difficult?

Jeez, they're so picky and grating on my self-esteem and sanity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can be difficult for guys because guys focus on one task at a time where women focus on several! We are very confusing because of this. We also come off harsh when we don't mean to! For me, even if I'm trying to be nice, I'm in a bad mood so I come off incredibly rude. But, if these women are seriously degrading you and making you feel like less of a man, you should 1) talk the her/them 2) if they don't try to make a change, then tell them they can't be in your life anymore. It's not okay for them to make you feel like less of a person!

• No you don't. Multitasking is a myth.

• Girls are difficult because they want for selfish purposes. That is all. Only very few of them are noble enough to be simple with men. 😊

• @rafael59000 not exactly! We are scientifically (and if you're religious) biblically proven that guys cannot understand women! That is why men need guy friends and it is essential for women to have their girlfriends! Girls want to be loved and treated like princesses, where as men are built to be respected and the head of the house! If neither are being fulfilled, then the girl starts lashing out and being mean and degrading! It's a never ending cycle! But if men are respected, they will most likely treat women better and they will be nicer! I've been having several conversations about this with my parents and my boyfriend, at different times when no one else is there to hear the conversation, and they all have given the same answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, they aren't, you just haven't learned how to see things from their perspective. The key secret is that you have to think of them as people just like you, possibly with slightly bit different experiences in life.

What Girls Said 11

• haha, u haven't seen ANYTHING 😈

• Personally, I think an important life-long skill would be to understand women because their all around you - and we ain't leaving
    Some women are more picky than others or drive you more mental than others but trying to keep your cool is - like I said an important life-long skill
    If its your women friends your talking about - try and find ones that you can handle. If its customers or strangers, your only with them for a short period of time, just think how their boyfriend or husband feels (lol)

• All women are equally picky as fuck.

• @Rafael59000 how exactly was she being difficult? I didn't ask your opinion on 'who has it easier in the dating scene' and that answer is easy. Attractive people (men and women) with great outgoing personalities have it easy in the dating scene.

• @Onlyinit4fun Look at her arrogance. When she says that the men need to develop "important live-long skill" to understand women, she also says that men are obligated to understand women, and the women have no obligation to make themselves more simple understandable by the men, to be more kind with them.
      So I give one example: I know girls that have better men then others women more attractive than them just because they made themselves more simple to be understand by the men, while the more attractive girls don't do it...
      You're also complicated. How could you denied the reality that, in general, it is much more difficult for a man to find sex and a date then it is for a girl? Maybe just 5% of guys are attractive enough to have the same facilities a woman could normally have on it...

• > implying all women are difficult
    > so picky

media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

• lol right? some guys at this site just cracks me up! :''''P

• The large majority is difficult for sure... It is bad for everyone, even for the women... Seriously, I think it is necessary to create school classes for boys about how to deal with women/girls in all aspects of live.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk let me play the worlds smallest violin for you dude. rip to all fuckboys including you.

• Well you haven't really elaborated on your question so I don't know what to tell ya.
    Maybe women aren't for you, try men.

• It is more easy to say for a straight guys: "So leave forever alone, looser!
      Wow... How mean!
      And the men are the oppressors ones...

• "It is more easy to say for the straight guys: 'So live forever alone, losers!'"

• @Rafael59000
      I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I was barely being serious so if you could not get worked up, that'd be nice.

• A lot of people are overly "picky" and yes it's annoying, i'm not sure why everyone is always so critical, people need to lighten up a little.

• What's wrong with being picky? You really want us to just date anyone that comes along? That would be really pointless and a waste of valuable time.

• Oh... If only that was the problem...

• @Rafael59000 I did. I'm talking about dating. I get to know a guy by being friends with him first not by dating him. I already know that there is more than meets the eye but in the fast paced world that we live in not everybody is going to see that. That thing about confidence was about girls in general. Not specifically me. It still doesn't make a girl picky though.

• Good for you, lady. 😊

• We're not difficult, it's just guys are way too simple.

• Good for the women so. Bad for us for you being unnecessary so complicated... ☹

• What exactly makes you think that women are difficult? What about women is difficult?

• Are you blind? A woman doesn't know why? Just look how the majority of men/boys act with women/girls in the many aspects of life, than compare it with how the majority of the women/girls act with the guys/boys in the same situations, how they think in that situations, and finally you will be able to see, to understand why. 😊

• You talking about your momma that way? 😒

• And... How?

• Because of srlf absorption

What Guys Said 9

• Girls aren't difficult #IMHO it just that most niggas dont know how to control/run their bitch #Done lol

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Welcome to the dating game, bro. Only the strong survive!

• Don't worry about them right now, brother. Girls at your age are immature. Give it time. In the meantime, play video games, chase cars, or whatever your hobbies are. Pursue what you love, not who you lust after! Then, you will know inner piece.

• Well a lot more difficult than calculus and quantum physics

• Women are from Venus men are from Mars.

• Cool problem bro.

• women are so fun...

• Haha, us men are more difficult then women are. Even I can't figure out us guys lol

• They only have that effect on you if you allow it.