Would you be okay to hear your gf/bf sexual experiences with her/his ex lovers?

just want to know your opinion.

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd maybe like to know the number and type of encounter but I definitely don't want any specifics.

I don't want to hear "well I blew johnny in the back of his civic in the school parking lot, david fucked me on the kitchen table... ect"

I'm leaning more towards not wanting to know anything tho. I feel like most girls lie about their past anyways so I'd rather just use my gut. So if a girl gives me a promiscuous vibe I'll just write her off. If she doesn't then I'll date her, I don't need to know the specifics. I'll just put her in a range low #, med #, or high #. And if I'm wrong, ignorance is bliss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. The past is the past. What counts is now and the present. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about past experiences and wouldn't like hearing about them either. It's one of those things that I think is better left unsaid.

What Guys Said 13

• It's not preferred.
    photo2.ask.fm/.../image.png
    I won't stop her but I wonder if she's trying to tell me something. No one brings that up without a reason.

• Nope. If they still reminisce on a topic such as that then we would need to have a serious conversation about that.

• No I wouldn't. I don't want to here about it no matter what the experience. Your ex was huge and the best you've ever had? Ok... I don't care and you shouldn't tell me. Your ex wasn't so big or was the worst you've ever had? Ok... I don't care and you shouldn't tell me.
    I don't want to hear about another guy having sex with the girl I'm with, even if it was years ago. It wouldn't be grounds for a break up if she told me, but it would be odd and might hurt a bit.

• Of course not, but if she'd like to talk about it just once to get it out of the way, I suppose I wouldn't mind it much.

• If they tell me that's fine but I never ask. When my gfs asked me I never told them the whole truth because I'm sure it would bite me in the ass eventually. One of those convos that are better left avoided.

• Why would I want to hear that? No, that doesn't have to be told.

• I don't want to hear about that shit.

• No, what a ex girlfriend did with her exes is her business i don't care to hear about it

• Wouldn't worry me, if she wanted to reminisce about them, i would listen. Otherwise, I would never pry

• Yeah, I don't mind and it can be a turn-on to trade experiences...

• That stuff is unacceptable they can say they've had sex with them but going into detail is taunting

• NO WAY JOSE !

• I would be fine as long as I know she does not miss it.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, it'd be interesting to know what they did, what they liked and didn't like with their previous sexual experience. It would be a learning experience which would improve our sex life.

• I'm ok with it as long as he's not being too detailed and he doesn't start comparing me to them. It's not a conversation I woulf initiate, though.

• To a certain extent, it may be fine, but I don't need the details of his previous sexual encounters.

• No I wouldn't want to hear anything about his past partners. I would get really jealous. That is not a good feeling to me.

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• My boyfriend doesn't have a lot of past sexual experience but I do like hearing about his, for some reason it's a turn on to me, that jealous feeling feels good sometimes lol

• Ewwwwwwww no

• You're just hoping for a crazy ex this year, aren't you?

• No way! He's my boyfriend.. not my buddy. That's the last thing I wanna know.

• Wouldn't you want to know if he has std's, or kids from other relationships?

• I actually already know a lot of the stuff he has done and with who. It's just one of those things that doesn't bother me like it should. I mean the past is the past.

• If he had an STD or something I'd want to know, but otherwise hell no, I don't want to hear about him having sex with other women. Luckily my boyfriend has a medical condition with a bad memory and doesn't even remember his sex life with his ex's