Is it true that you get the most butterflies ever with your first love and first kiss?

I mean seriously is life really that absolute that some people never get those feelings again? I personally get more of that feeling in my second relationship but I think I'm the only one lol :D

Most Helpful Guy

• All new relationships are like that even if you've had ten

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's true. I've fallen in love multiple times before and each time it's just as amazing as the first and I get the same amount of butterflies. I really don't think love is so disposable that you can only feel things once.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain

• never had a first kiss, but i have been in a few relationships so i can confirm the relationship one

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't believe that to be true. You can experience similar or even more intense feelings in your next relationships as well.