When should you kiss a girl?

So we got together last week. We've been bestfriends for almost a year and I fell in love with her. We planned to go to a garden museum far from the city, and I thought that it was the right time to finally ask her out. Unfortunately, there came a storm and we couldn't find the time to go there soon because of college. However, last week she asked me out to our favorite local hip breakfast cafe. And she confessed her feelings then, because it was eating her up too. We held hands and there was this energy that gave me the urge to kiss her, but I didn't know if she'd like me to, as we're in a public place. She's a beautiful, intelligent, kind, sophisticated and decent girl, and I don't know when should I kiss her. Should I wait for her to make the first move (coz I don't want her to feel disrespected) or should I just wait till we get to that romantic garden museum and make the move there?

Most Helpful Girl

• id give it a little more time if i were u. u guys seem to have something wonderful happening but dont do it too soon or u will give her the impression that ur intentions aren't completely right.

maybe hold her hand, hug her, kiss her hand even if u want, but wait a little before u do anything else.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me if you get to hold hands you can feel the energy and vibe around oneanother and move in for the kiss. First, second or whatever date - some people take their time some people feel if nothing happens in the first few then it's pointless. You aren't going with the goal to sleep with her, you just want to kiss her to get a bit more sensual with each other..

So, next time you get into a little intimate spot (bench, park, quiet corner in a restaurant, drive into some random location in the night, lake during the day/night etc...) just get into holding hands or get physically close to her, see how both of you get shy and nervous then just go for it.

Obviously when girls make moves, for me that is unbelievably awesome. Proactive girls who aren't afraid to take what they want, but due to this silly stereotype invented by mankind men are forced to make a lot of first moved with dates, kisses, etc. So, maybe she is waiting for you - don't let it go on too much!

Enjoy it, once it's over, even if it's bad (it won't be) you will both enjoy having gotten closer and over time (you have confessed feelings to each other anyways) you will get better and responding to each other's sensual needs.

What Girls Said 2

• the next time you see her ( because my love story with my boyfriend now is actually very similar to yours) just kiss her on the forehead then kiss her on the cheek or kiss her on the hand, shoulder, etc. The next time you see her just politely ask would you mind me kissing you and if she says yes then go for it. If she, under some circumstances says no, then just keep giving her sweet kisses on the forehead, shoulder, hand, etc.

• Kiss her on cheeks first. But actually if she asked you out she just wants to be kissed so dont be nervous. I have kissed my boyfriend on 6th date :D and it was not stressful, because it was at a party where we were relaxed and affectionate so it just came naturally. If you plan kiss her there then try to be more affectionate, ex. Hold her hand, hug her , put your hand on her waist and rub fingers. It will be easier to kiss her in such way.

What Guys Said 2

• "We held hands and there was this energy that gave me the urge to kiss her, but I didn't know if she'd like me to, as we're in a public place."

^sure she'd like such a thing... since she xpressed her feelings herself as well... but ya as u assumed she didn't do anything since u were in a public area... ;)

"She's a beautiful, intelligent, kind, sophisticated and decent girl, and I don't know when should I kiss her. "

^obviously at some more private quiter place once u have da chance... ;)

"Should I wait for her to make the first move (coz I don't want her to feel disrespected) or should I just wait till we get to that romantic garden museum and make the move there?"

^wait then... but if in case she makes da first move... don't say no... it's yer chance... 8)

• By definition, you should kiss a girl when she opens her mouth to talk.