Girls, would u date a guy with depression?

i have a depression and anxiety, i just wanna know would date a depressed guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. I have not been diagnosed, but I have a lot of anxiety in relationships and everyday life. I could only hope that a guy with a similar condition would understand. I would also try to cheer him up and help him with his depression. So yes I would date someone with depression. Also that should never be a reason to not date someone you have to love them for who they are and if you have those conditions they should accept, appreciate, and be there by your side. So don't let the comment below fool you, there is someone out there that is going to come along and accept you as you are!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met a lot of people and seen their medical records. I've often been surprised seeing the conditions and medications they took. Many of them have had nice, cheerful conversations with me. I bet a lot of people will interpret you saying you have depression like you would sit in the corner with your head down. Most people probably won't even know.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes as long as he is getting treatment and is on medication it's fine. I have Bipolar and with my meds nobody even knows of my problem.

• For me i would , because it's not his fault and i can help him get through it

• I would. If I liked him it wouldn't stop me from wanting to be with him at all

• Eh, we all got issues, so to me I guess it doesn't matter as long as it's not taking me there.

• No I would not sorry

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose the best option for you is to date a girl who also suffers from depression.

I suffer from depression too, and it looks like no girl wants to date me.