Guy says he is indecisive what is he saying?

He said he is scared of relationships and is indecisive. What is he actually saying?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have nothing to do with this guy. He's saying this just to keep you around. He means that he's not mature enough for a relationship and thinks that they are to much work that he's not willing to put in, but he wants to keep you around so that you do everything you would if you were in a relationship and become emotionally attached, while he acts like he's single and if you ask him about it, he'll say 'but we're not dating or anything'.
    You are so much better then that and you do not need a man around to treat you like shit. You are strong and beautiful and just tell this guy to go fuck himself. You are smart and independent and do not need such negativity in your life. I hope everything turns out ok

• Exactly what I was thinking! Sorry but I had to say, damn you're beautiful!

• Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thank you for your opinion. I have been single for awhile and I definitely won't give him the chance to break my heart. I will just keep avoiding him and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Basically that he isn't looking for a relationship.

• Then why did he show so much intrest what was he looking for?

• I've been there myself. Just because you're not looking for a relationship doesn't mean you turn asexual :P

• Oh I see yeah im not that so I'm glad I told him to back off then. Thanks for your opinion!

• Well Sam and Diane finally wound up together, right? (I mean they would have, if in her real life she didn't want to spend more time with her kids)

• He told you exactly.

What Girls Said 1

• i think it means that he is not ready for a relationship